Thursday, November 19, 2009

Three things you didn't know about Courtney Schoenfeld

This was sent to me by a partner in crime:

Did you know that Courtney Schoenfeld...
  1. Translates to the number 5 in numerology. If it wasn't bullshit, it would mean that you are adventurous, mercurial, and sensual. You seek growth through adventure and different life experiences. Although you are a critical thinker, you can sometimes over-ponder an issue.
  2. Has the Grizzly Bear as their Power Animal.
  3. Shares their name with a guesstimated 4 Americans?
See more at http://www.isthisyour.name

Posted using ShareThis

I would just like to say that I think the Grizzly Bear is pretty bad ass, but I always figured I was more subtle than that.

Also, ME?! Over-ponder?! NEVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment