Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Update

It's been a hell of a week. I feel like there are problems coming at me from every direction. The biggest problem is that I simply do not have the ability to fix the problems. They are completely out of my control, but I am still being looked at to fix them.

Last night, Meg had a computer problem at her shop, so my husband went over to fix it. I sat there and was pretty useless, but Meg showed up and we just sat and talked while he worked. It's amazing what a few hours with your best friend can do. We went to Chili's for dinner and we spent the whole time telling stories and laughing. When we left, I felt more like myself than I have felt in weeks.

We have reached the portion of the pregnancy where I feel like I want to have the baby right now and I am equally terrified because we are not ready. We still have not purchased a car seat. We can't bring the baby home without a car seat and I need to find one that isn't insanely expensive, but that also has a base available for sale separately. We also need a dedicated space for baby clothing. We have rubbermaid drawers that my older children used to use. I think I will clean one of those out and separate the clothing by size.

I think the stress of everything, in conjunction with the pregnancy hormones, is causing me to have weird dreams. Last night, I had a dream that Paris Hilton wanted to date me. Um. I have no idea what the heck that's about.

No comments:

Post a Comment