Friday, February 27, 2009

What have I been up to?

My time has been pretty filled up lately. It's better for me that way. This is what is filling it up.

  • Relay for Life - I am constantly thinking of ways to make this successful. I'd love to have you join my team or donate. http://tinyurl.com/bqsole
  • Watchmen opening - I have invited about 50 people to come see the film at The Veterans 24 in Tampa at midnight opening morning. If you didn't get an invite, you are not local or not on my facebook friendslist. You are still welcome, of course.
  • Camping - I was supposed to go camping with the Boyscouts next week. That was cancelled yesterday, but I have a tent for next time now. No, I am not big into camping, but for my kids, I'll get into it.
  • Helping Chris, AKA @dorkland on Twitter, plan for the 3/14/09 lunch meet up we are planning. (Not on Meet Up officially.) We are still looking for a good place to meet in the afternoon for a meal with 20+ people.
  • Reading Codependent No More by Melody Beattie. Ross (@Rosswinn) had a hissy fit (and he knows it) and promised to CHILL if I read it.
  • Reading The Angel RPG that was given to me by Chris.
  • Keeping up with housecleaning. Until Brad, @tommyboyz8, moved in, I wasn't really a neat freak. Suddenly, I find myself irritable about things being messy or smelly.
  • Trying to come up with something interesting to post at http://www.rentersregret.com/ . I have written several things and hated them all. I hope this week I can make something work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment